Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Extremely High Cervix Week Before Period Question About Cervix! Please Answer!?

Question about cervix! please answer!? - extremely high cervix week before period

I know that the cervix should be low and hard before your period of strong and sweet, if they become pregnant. Ive been checking my cervix in the last few weeks and if it was big and smooth, looked all but 2 days before, as it was always hard. I have checked it is not new, because it feels good, but I found that there are only a few minutes and it was big and soft again! the check-in the same position and at the same time each day. I start my period tomorrow or Wednesday! Ive been in my head that I might be pregnant but does not want to put, I hope so! during the last 2 or 3 days my nipples are sore, but only if they are affected and sometimes feel a bit like burning, but not so much dear! and timing have been difficult Stayinand it began to hurt! My breasts were very painful 2 weeks, but it has many gray areas, and only a small wound now. I do not know what I think! I hope some of you take the time to reply! THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Cadence Jade's MommyFebruary 23, 2010 at 4:57 PM

    I am 14 weeks pregnant and sometimes my neck is strong and gentle, sometimes strong and hard, sometimes soft and deep, sometimes deep and hard. This changes at any time of day, so I regret to say, but the neck is not a good indicator of pregnancy. If you think you may be pregnant, wait until your time comes and if not, then take a test. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. He would check on my neck, fear of contagion. Try to relax yourself, you give your body as if she was pregnant (tobacco, alcohol) to avoid eating and wait. A pregnancy test after one or two days too late and see what he says.

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete