Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Where Can I Watch Fur Tv I Can't Find Where My Puppy Is Bleeding From, Help?

I can't find where my puppy is bleeding from, help? - where can i watch fur tv

I have a male puppy of 8 months (55 pounds). We took a walk today and then into the car to go for a walk, I looked up and saw a drop of blood on the car seat freash. When we got home, I took it and saw blood everywhere, and not on the skin. A few hours later, he was chewing his bones and was watching TV, I have to the kitchen and saw what looked like dried blood in the foot, sometimes with no trace of others. I took a damp cloth and wiped all the pups paws and found no blood, wiped his penis and buttocks and found nothing. Then I thought maybe he has bite cut with a bone, when I get to leave a white cloth to see if he is left with blood on it, but nothing. Where else could bleeding?

No comments:

Post a Comment