Sunday, January 31, 2010

Beds In Amtrak Can I Sneak My Hamster On Amtrak(the Train)?Sneakiest Answer Gets 10!?

Can i sneak my hamster on amtrak(the train)?Sneakiest answer gets 10!? - beds in amtrak

IN FL Moving to AP. I would like to know if the security goes down "from that I can not?

I think ill stick to my sweater hood, in nearby rope and through. shes quiet and do not bite and is a hamster. You do not understand why not leave your contact.

It's a race 19hrs train. But I think if I get sick on the train for their event with food and litter and put it in a bag to stay on my lap. it should be good. ill bring a bottle of water.

But the answer that you guys are smarter? Answer the most sophisticated will better answer!.

Help me here.

2 comments:

  1. Stεℓℓaя Lauяita.™ ●•·нєαятz·•●February 4, 2010 at 8:43 PM

    put it in his mouth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things in his underpants. If the security demands that the nodes, a transsexual.

    ReplyDelete